Service Center

Service Center

Service center

In our service center, we offer you the opportunity to notify us of any changes in your personal circumstances. You can also easily report damage to us, request documents or arrange a non-binding consultation appointment.

Data Change

If your circumstances change (e.g. change of bank account, marriage, offspring, change of location, professional stay abroad, divorce, self-employment, establishment of a company registered in the commercial register, etc.), you can simply notify us using our online form. We will then change all the necessary documents for you. [ read more ]

Report damage

You can report damage using our online form. Fill out all the required fields on the form quickly and easily. We will then contact you to eliminate the damage as quickly as possible. [ read more ]

Request Insurance Documents

Would you like to register a new vehicle and need an electronic insurance confirmation? Are you going abroad soon and need an international insurance card (green card)? Simply request these documents from us online. [ read more ]

Arrange an appointment for consultation

We advise you extensively on all insurance issues. We would be happy to discuss your individual insurance requirements and all the necessary details with you personally. Just make an appointment for a consultation with us. [ read more ]